Contact Us to Book
A Historical Fort Worth Destination for Private Parties & Events
Joe T. Garcias offers many beautiful reasons to host a party or event. With lush gardens and amazing indoor spaces, we can accommodate groups of 25 or larger. With the variety of rooms available, the restaurant can be as intimate or open as desired, adapting to any occasion. We have hosted rehearsal dinners, wedding receptions, birthday parties, graduation parties, corporate functions, and benefits. The outside settings offer beautiful views of green gardens and fountains, while indoor areas such as La Puertita provide authentic rustic charm. It is also possible for us to cater to your desired location. Please call or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment to view our beautiful party spaces.
Rooms & Spaces (Capacity numbers subject to change due to Covid 19)
Helpful Additional Information
- Contact Jody Lancarte or Leah Lancarte-Zavala for more information to book your event or to schedule an appointment to view our party spaces. Our family loves to hear from you!
- Phone: 817.626.4356
- E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing Address: PO Box 4429, Fort Worth, TX 76164
Pricing & Payment Policies
- Joe T. Garcia’s does not accept credit cards, but we do accept checks.
- We will need a tentative headcount for your party one week prior to the event and a firm number of your guests 48 hours in advance of the event. Please estimate as accurately as possible. You will be charged for the confirmed number of guests or the dinner and beverage minimums, whichever is greater.
- Payment is due upon completion of the event. Separate checks are not offered for group reservations.
Facility Usage Policies & Options
Tablecloth Options: purple/green/white/khaki/peach
Napkin Options: white/blue/yellow/black/brown/turquoise
- We allow 4 hours for each event and 1 hour prior to the event for set-up.
- We do not allow balloons, confetti, sparklers, rice, birdseed, bubbles, torches, or anything that is not environmentally safe or that can cause a slip or fall. You may bring flowers to add to our delightful garden atmosphere.
- Wedding ceremonies are not permitted at Joe T. Garcia’s. However, wedding rehearsal and reception parties are welcome.
- All decorations must be removed after the event. We do not store decorations, and Joe T. Garcia’s is not responsible for items left overnight.
- No alcohol or food items may be brought in from outside. (We make an exception for cakes to celebrate your event)
Thank you for your cooperation!